Make a complaint

If you have concerns about the conduct of a serving judicial officer you can make a complaint to the Judicial Conduct Commissioner

Before making your complaint you should consider the following.


The Commissioner cannot

  • Deal with complaints about decisions or orders made by a judicial officer
  • Deal with complaints about Federal judicial officers or judicial officers of other States or Territories
  • Deal with complaints about former judicial officers


Do you have all of the relevant information?

You are encouraged to review this checklist before making a complaint.

Call To Action Banner

Make a complaint to the JCC Make a complaint Close